Azitam (Azithromycin Dehydrate) is an antimicrobial drug for systemic use belongs to macrolide group, it has broad spectrum effect that covers both gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
Azitam is indicated for the treatment of wide range of infections caused by susceptible organisms to Azithromycin, specifically:
• Upper respiratory tract infections (including otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis and pharyngitis).
• Lower respiratory tract infections (including bronchitis and pneumonia).
• Odontostomatological infections.
• Skin and soft tissue infections.
• Nongoncoccal urethritis (chlamydia trachomatis).
Azitam Capsule: Each capsule contains 250mg Azithromycin dehydrate USP in blisters pack of 6 capsules.
Azitam Capsule: Each tablet contains 500mg Azithromycin dehydrate USP in blister pack of 3 tablets.
Azitam Suspension: Each 5ml contains 200mg Azithromycin dehydrate USP, bottle of 15ml and 22.5ml.